Product Training School
Topics covered include:
- Fire Hydrants - installation tips, component details, hydrant restraint, flow characteristics, security, repair and maintenance.
- Gate, Butterfly, Check Valves - valve performance characteristics, selection, valve restraint, actuation, component details, repair and maintenance.
- Main to Meter Products - Selecting and installing corporation valves, meter setting products, service line repair, back flow prevention, insulated products.
- Pipe Repair Products - types of repair clamps and couplings, repairing ductile iron, PVC and PE mains.
- Drilling and Tapping Water Mains - direct tapping machines for ductile iron and PVC mains, saddle selection and proper use, large and small drilling machines.
- Tips from the Field - maintenance, troubleshooting, safety.
Mobile Training Van
Every year, we take our school on the road in the Spring, Summer, and Fall with stops at U.S. Pipe Valve & Hydrant and Mueller Stocking Distributor locations. The van covers a different area of the continental US each year. There is no charge to attend one of these sessions. Contact your local distributor to inquire about classes in your area, and to register your interest in attending. Here's what recent attendees have shared:
"Great information, excellent instruction!"
"Excellent course, fun and entertaining. Engaging instructors. Good insight to pass onto contractors."
"So glad I got this opportunity. Great experience! Would recommend to anyone selling Mueller products."
"Great class with a lot of energy from instructors; makes class and tours fun!"