The stainless steel 230 Series Mini-Band Clamp features full 360º sealing capability for repairing pinholes, punctures, splits and small abrasions on 1/2"-2" rigid pipe (copper, steel or PVC). It is available in 3" and 6" lengths. The gasket includes integral stainless steel gap bridges that are recessed and bonded to the gasket. Zinc-plated steel bolts are standard; stainless steel bolts optional.
- FULL ENCIRCLEMENT - gasket wraps 360º for uniform seal on larger leaks.
- COMPACT, CONVENIENT SIZE - small size fits in tight spaces, available to repair 1/2" to 2" pipes made of copper, PVC or steel. Choice of 3" or 6" length.
- BANDS - are made of Type 304L Stainless Steel with Ductile Iron Lugs.
- PRESSURE RATING* - for properly installed clamp: 150 psig (1025 kPa/10 barg) on steel or copper — 60 psig (425 kPa/4 barg) on PVC.
- BOLTS - are zinc plated steel and have spin-fit threads to speed installation 304 stainless stell bolts and nuts are optional.
- 304L STAINLESS STEEL "GAP BRIDGES" - stainless steel plates recessed and bonded to gasket assure uniform sealing pressure all around pipe circumference.