- H-840 cut-in sleeve with duck-tipped gasket*
- H-842 cut-in sleeve with duck-tipped gasket* and bonding set screws in gland
- H-841 cut-in sleeve with plain rubber gasket*
- H-843 cut-in sleeve with plain rubber gasket* and bonding set screws in gland
- Sizes: 4", 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Cast iron construction
- Spigot end corresponds to class 150 ductile iron pipe
- Sleeves are marked with dimensional information to show how much of existing main must be removed for installation of sleeve and valve.
- 200 psig (1375 kPa/14 barg) maximum working pressure
† See page 12.26 for extra gaskets and classes of pipe that cut-in valve will fit.
- Installation Insructions (Form 9035)
- Submittal Drawing: H-840/H-841 (5837)
- Submittal Drawing: H-842/H-843 (6223)